Global Lip Care Products Market was valued at USD 2.07 Billion in 2021 and is expected to reach USD 3.07 Billion by the year 2028, at a CAGR of 5.8 %.
Lip care products are referred to as cosmetics that offer nourishment to the lips and defend them against external elements, such as dry wind, cold temperature, and UV radiation. These products are mainly made up of beeswax or carnauba wax, lanolin, camphor, cetyl alcohol, paraffin, and petrolatum. Some varieties of lip care products also contain fragrances, dyes, flavors, phenol, salicylic acid, and sunscreens. The ever-augmenting significance of grooming, along with growing interest toward presentable arrival among the aspirational, urban population for generating positive impression has paved various opportunities in the cosmetics sector.
Major Key Players for Lip Care Products Market:
L’Oréal S.A.,Unilever PLC,Johnson & Johnson Services Inc.,Bayer AG,Beiersdorf Aktiengesellschaft,Subaru Corporation,Avon Products Inc.,Shiseido Co. Ltd.,The Procter & Gamble Company,Kao Corporation,Kiehl’s,The Estee Lauder Companies Inc.,Revlon Inc and ‘others major players.
Download a Free Sample Copy of the Market Report:
Introspective Market Research provide comprehensive market research studies, delivering valuable insights and strategic guidance to businesses worldwide. Our operations are driven by accurate analysis and extensive coverage of all the areas to offer reliable reports.
Our study encompasses major growth determinants and drivers, along with extensive segmentation areas. Through in-depth analysis of supply and sales channels, including upstream and downstream fundamentals, we present a complete market ecosystem.
Lip Care Products Market Segmentation:
- Lip Balm
- Lip Butter
- Lip Oil
- Lip Scrub
By Distribution Channel
- Specialty Retailers
- Pharmacies & Drug Stores
- Online Stores
Inquiry Before Purchase:
Regional Outlook of Lip Care Products Market
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico)
- Eastern Europe (Bulgaria, The Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland, Romania, Rest of Eastern Europe)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Netherlands, Italy, Russia, Spain, Rest of Western Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (China, India, Japan, South Korea, Malaysia, Thailand, Vietnam, The Philippines, Australia, New Zealand, Rest of APAC)
- Middle East & Africa (Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Kuwait, Qatar, UAE, Israel, South Africa)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Rest of SA)
COVID-19 Impact on Lip Care Products Market:
The global beauty sector (including skincare, haircare, fragrances, color cosmetics, and personal care) has been severely influenced by the COVID-19 pandemic. First-quarter sales have been weak, and there have been extensive store closures. The industry has acknowledged positively the pandemic, with brands shifting their production to manufacture hand sanitizers and cleaning agents and providing free beauty services for frontline response workers. However, the industry’s leaders have a responsibility to do their best to make sure that their companies survive.
Key Factors Covered in Lip Care Products Market Report:
- A comprehensive overview of the global Lip Care Products market
- Detailed information on factors that will fuel or hamper market growth prospects for the global Lip Care Products market
- Potential market CAGR projections over the forecast period
- Precise market size estimations of Lip Care Products industry
- Accurate upcoming trends and consumer behavior pattern predictions
- Potential expansion prospects for the Lip Care Products market
- A thorough analysis of the Lip Care Products markets
Read More Reports:
Purchase the Report:
Introspective Market Research (introspectivemarketresearch.com) is a visionary research consulting firm dedicated to assisting our clients to grow and have a successful impact on the market. Our team at IMR is ready to assist our clients to flourish their business by offering strategies to gain success and monopoly in their respective fields. We are a global market research company, that specializes in using big data and advanced analytics to show the bigger picture of the market trends. We help our clients to think differently and build better tomorrow for all of us. We are a technology-driven research company, we analyze extremely large sets of data to discover deeper insights and provide conclusive consulting. We not only provide intelligence solutions, but we help our clients in how they can achieve their goals.
Introspective Market Research
3001 S King Drive,
Ph no: +1-773-382-1049