Global Minimally Invasive Surgery Market was valued at USD 53.08 billion in 2021 and is expected to reach USD 97.66 billion by the year 2028, at a CAGR of 9.1%.the analysis period 2023-2030
Minimally invasive surgery (MIS) can be dated back to the 1800s and started to become more common as a diagnostic procedure in the 1930s and 1940s. This surgical method started to gain impetus in the mid-1980s attributed to advances in camera and video technology. This offered surgeons precise anatomic detail to perform increasingly sophisticated procedures. Surgery that is done by making small incisions or cuts and a few stitches on the body is called minimally invasive surgery.
Players Covered in Minimally Invasive Surgery Market are:
NuVasive Inc (US),Siemens Healthineers (Germany),Stryker Corporation (US),Teleflex Inc. (US),Intuitive Surgical (US),Beverly Hills Orthopedic Institute (US),Boston Center for Ambulatory Surgery Inc. (US),Weill Cornell Medicine (US),Smart Medical Devices Inc. (US),Taiwan Surgical Corporation (Taiwan),Tissium (France),ZSX Medical LLC (US),Ancillary Advantage Inc. (US) and other major players.
Get a Sample Copy of the Minimally Invasive Surgery Market Research Report (Use Corporate Mail Id for Quick Response)
Rising Number of Individuals Suffering from Cancer
The most important factor driving the expansion of the Minimally Invasive Surgery market over the forecast period is the growing awareness of the advantages of minimally invasive procedures. Numerous advantages, including improved surgical outcomes for patients and resource optimization for healthcare services, account for this rising preference for laparoscopy.
High Cost Associated with The Surgical Procedures
The prevalence of chronic disorders that necessitate surgical treatment and the aging population both continue to rise. 310 million major surgeries are performed each year, according to a NCBI report. Advanced instruments that can speed up certain surgical procedures have been developed as a result of ongoing research and development efforts.
Segmentation Analysis of Minimally Invasive Surgery Market:
By Instrument Type
- Handheld Instruments
- Inflation Devices
- Cutter Instruments
- Electrosurgical Devices & Electrocautery Instruments
- Ambulatory Surgery Centers
Inquiry Before Purchasing:
Geographic Segment Covered in the Report
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Italy, Russia, Spain, Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (China, India, Japan, Southeast Asia, Rest of APAC)
- Middle East & Africa (GCC Countries, South Africa, Rest of MEA)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Rest of South America)
COVID-19 Impact on Minimally Invasive Surgery Market
The outbreak of COVID-19 is spreading like wildfire worldwide owing to its highly contagious nature. Moreover, many hospitals worldwide stopped elective surgeries and endoscopic cases to curb the spread of the virus as there is a high chance of COVID-19 infection to the health care workers involved in elective surgery and endoscopic cases. In this COVID-19 pandemic situation, patients requiring urgent surgery can be assumed to be possible carriers of COVID-19, even if they are afebrile, and there is no current history of exposure or travel and no respiratory symptoms.
Report includes Competitor’s Landscape:
- Major trends and growth projections by region and country
- Key winning strategies followed by the competitors
- Who are the key competitors in this industry?
- What shall be the potential of this industry over the forecast tenure?
- What are the factors propelling the demand for the Action Figures And Statues?
- What are the opportunities that shall aid in significant proliferation of the market growth?
- What are the regional and country wise regulations that shall either hamper or boost the demand for Action Figures And Statues?
- How has the covid-19 impacted the growth of the market?
- Has the supply chain disruption caused changes in the entire value chain?
Purchase this report:
Read More Reports:
Introspective Market Research (introspectivemarketresearch.com) is a visionary research consulting firm dedicated to assist our clients grow and have a successful impact on the market. Our team at IMR is ready to assist our clients flourish their business by offering strategies to gain success and monopoly in their respective fields. We are a global market research company, specialized in using big data and advanced analytics to show the bigger picture of the market trends. We help our clients to think differently and build better tomorrow for all of us. We are a technology-driven research company, we analyze extremely large sets of data to discover deeper insights and provide conclusive consulting. We not only provide intelligence solutions, but we help our clients in how they can achieve their goals.
Introspective Market Research
3001 S King Drive,
Ph no: +1-773-382-1049